Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm back?

It's been some time since I last updated my blog.


My life as a college student was officially over since 15.6.2012 
And now I'm left with approximate 1 month to decide on my university.


College life had been heaven and hell. 
I could jump from one to the next in a matter of minutes, days or weeks.
The lecturers dotted on me...though regretfully, I can't say the same for my classmates.
A pity, but it seems eventually I'm only remembered by my classmates when my skills are needed.
My a year and a half life in college, was nothing but a mess of emotions.
Depression Remorse Despondence Self-reproachful Stress and STRESS 


My memory of my college life is bittersweet and it's fading
I can't recall many aspects of my life as a college student; It's all plain white.
However, I don't regret it in any ways.
I've grown up in this 18 months, and I'm grateful for it.


Though if college life is already this intricate, I wonder what of it when I get into the society?


*sighs*


No comments:

Post a Comment