Monday, March 15, 2010

I would wonder what kind of person I am
To be someone so complicated
That one could even lose oneself in it
I am half sane and half crazed

But, I think,
THat place I call heaven,
Would be full with beautiful white trees
Where snow would float lightly to my eyes
The icy blue stream, running through my fingers
Where enchanted songs surround me and hold me tight
And I would close my eyes, and let my soul fly free

SOmewhere which global problems won't trouble me
Somewhere which my unpredictable future wouldn't terrifies me
Somewhere which the face under my mask wouldn't haunts me
Somewhere which the present could never reach me

I'm an angel, with broken wings
And also a devil, with blinded eyes
I want to be the night
where everything would just melt into the darkness so ethereal beyond
I want to be the moon
So the one shining, reaching out one's slender hand, would be me

Sometimes, the only thing I need
Is just someone whom I love
To embrace me tightly
Whilst I salvage my hurting heart
To question nothing and just hold me together

I watch, as my heart get trampled
By people I loved and treasured
To stand by and witness
THe funeral of my very own kindess
To taste the bitterness silently in my own heart

But i think, i hope
Mayhaps somewhere in the future
Someone would be willing to stand at the end of the road
To hold my cold hands, warm my shivering heart
And walk with me through the days forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment