Saturday, March 20, 2010

Childhood

Roads would all lead back to one's childhood
If you ask of how one's personality develop
Into the present state of what you see.

Mine is likewise.

My childhood had never been a bright one
Although it's not rain and storm
But it's a dull, isolated world I've lived in.

When I was young
My world only revolves around books and study
I've a very strict mother
Who place much importance in academic excellency.
I wouldn't complain about it, considering how well I'm doing right now.

However.
I've always been a social outcast.
I was way outdated about what is cool, and what is not.
I wasn't any good in interacting with people
And I wasn't exactly the cute and adorable kid.

I could always describe of how painful it feels
When you watch others play merrily
And you could only sit back and watch
What I did was pick up a book
Start reading like the whole damned world out there
Is nothing but shit for me

That was how the first stage of my behaviour developed
I turned into a quiet, introvert girl
Loneliness was nothing to me then.
Walking down the path solitarily
Is not so bad after all.

But people think differently.
How they turned quietness into cockiness
Will always be a mystery to me
When they said they think I was cold
Mayhaps they were right
But mostly, I'm cold coz I dunno what to say

It was like looking out of a window
Where things were colourful and full of life
Such a contrast to the world you live in
Where things were only white and black

1 comment:

  1. lol...I've just thought oppositely about u~ You are nt introvet and u knew that too ^^

    ReplyDelete