Thursday, March 25, 2010

The friend I am

This is what I would do for my friend:

When you smile
I hope it's coz you feel like smiling
When you cry
Heck, nomatter if you're male or female
I wouldn't comfort you first-handedly
I would juz be a quiet shadow,watching you
And that's coz, judging a human's pride
Noone wanna let others see them cry
When you're angry
Hell, I freaking damn hope it's not my cause
Bytheway, when you're the fire
I would try to be the cooling water

I would be there for you
To listen when you called
(that's what phones are for btw)
I would want to be the one
That you know you have at your back
And that you would know that
Whatever happens
I would never be the one to betray you
I would also try my best to protect you

BUt do know that
When I think you're making a mistake
I would try my best to pull you back
When I think you're drowning
I would try to be your float

There's one more thing that I think you should be informed
That is, when I decided that you're no longer a friend
I would walk out that door
And leave without a trace

No comments:

Post a Comment