Sunday, May 23, 2010

I was informed by her close friend
that she actually misses me

How did I feel?
Happy? No,I don't think I felt that
Surprised? Nah,I suppose I expected that
Angry? Why should I?

It might be kinda cold of me
But I really,in fact, felt nothing
Like how a stranger supposed to feel
It did surprised me
The fact that I set her down
Far easier and quicker than I thought

The big mendacious part
about my friendship and her
Is in reality not her
But me.
I finally realised
How little I care about her
Well at least, far little than what I expected.

I pondered, why is that?
I clearly remember
How I used to cry for and because of her,get hurt by her
And so I gather, the hurt she gave me
Her arogance,her pride,her I-know-it-all oracle atittude
Finally kills off all feelings I had for her

Am I to blame?
Now there's the one billion dollar question.

Her friend told me she changed somehow
after we went our separate ways
My friend told me she speaks bad about me to her
when they're having tuition together

Who is speaking the truth and who's not
I already know
So the side who is lying
Careful...don't play me the fool

Her friend told me how she's hated
By some of her classmates
And that she feels lonely
Yeah I know all about that
Should I say it's karma?

However, it made me realise
How lucky I've been
That I've never once
Felt neglected and lonely in class
How happy I am with my friends
How they never put me aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment